Do you have an event set up that will be using Waldo's Time Based Matching? Please pass this on to your photographers prior to event start! Hey photographers: Please read through these instructions so that we can match and deliver your pics!
Camera settings PRIOR to shooting:
- Images must be set to Auto-Rotate in your camera.
- Images must be set to JPEG Basic or JPEG Standard - depending on which setting produces file sizes between 2-7 MB each.
- Each camera needs to have either Artist name or Copyright name slot filled in prior to shooting. This is to differentiate photos uploaded by cameras that are the same make and model.
Requirements while photographing:
- In order for Waldo to find each gymnast/athlete, you must photograph the mat once or twice before and after EACH gymnast’s routine, for each camera used.
- Make sure the gymnast/athlete takes up ⅓ to ½ of the entire photo taken. Tighter crops are preferred.
- We need at least 2-3 full-face photos during their routine/session in order to pull in all the other photos where their face is not visible.